You can’t beat a Phalacrocorax Aristotelis, first thing in the morning

Yesterday morning I stole an hour before work and visited Shoebury East beach. The tide was out but the immature Shag was still around. I managed to take a shot of Shoebury and some large ship and was lucky enough to have a speck on the lens that is the Shag.

Spot the Shag
There were loads of Pied Wagtails and a couple of Wheatears on the front. Waders included 20+ Curlews, 50+ Oystercatchers and a few Redshank.

That’s it. Oh, apart from an irritating dog that wouldn’t stop barking at me or rather my tripod. The owner didn’t have a clue how to control it but if the sea had been in I know what I would have liked to do...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digiscoping DIY Adaptor

Scotland day 6: Look out. Look up and look where you’re going!

Scotland Day 1: A few 'grouses' about the weather